Thursday, May 20, 2010

Respect LNO

What a lovely time we had at LNO East, learning about respect. But first, please know that I am now short $11.70 thanks to my daughter Laura. The story goes.... My sweet 10 year old left flyers all over the house about her new business: Laura's Spa. I got my feet massaged and the bill came to $1.50. Silly me forgot to pay her right away, but paid her today, only for her to quickly recalculate my bill-$11.70. Apparently there was small print on her flyer that said, "additional ...10 cents per hour if not paid at the time of service." Wow, can you say business savy?

Back to LNO, do your children enjoy one another? Would they say that they are BFF? If not, check out the audio & join me in praying that God would give us ideas on how our children should respect one another. Fight for each heart in your home, ladies! "We urge you, brethren admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people." -1 Thessalonians 5:14-15

For the audio, click on the link below & then download the download.

No comments: